JUNIOR BOWLERS TOUR SCRATCH ADULT-JUNIOR TOURNAMENT Sunday, April 5, 2020 HOLIDAY BOWL 29 Spruce Street Oakland, New Jersey (201) 337-6516
** Starting Time - 10:30 A.M. **
Scholarship prizes awarded to junior bowlers
Cash prizes awarded to adult bowlers
TOURNAMENT RULES 1. This is a scratch tournament. Teams will be made up of two persons, one junior bowler and one adult bowler. Classification as a junior bowler or an adult bowler is based only on age, not the type of league where each team member bowls.
The junior bowler must be 21 years old or less as of August 1, 2019. The adult bowler must be at least 22 years old as of August 1, 2019.
2. Format: Teams will bowl four games across eight lanes in the qualifying round. The top 40% of the field will advance to the elimination finals. Teams in the finals will bowl one-game single-elimination matches until a champion is determined. Byes may be necessary in the first round to bring the number of teams to an easily managed number. Any byes that are necessary will be given to the teams with the highest four-game qualifying totals. Teams eliminated in the same round of matches will be placed in the standings based on their four-game qualifying score.
3. Entry fee is $90 per team. $45 bowling fees, awards & expenses; $30 junior scholarship prize fund; $15 adult cash prize fund. Junior bowlers will compete for scholarship prizes and adult bowlers will compete for cash prizes.
4. The tournament will begin at 10:30 A.M. on Sunday, April 5, 2020. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in entries will be accepted at the tournament as space permits.
5. Scholarship and cash prizes will be awarded to the junior bowlers and adult bowlers, respectively, based on the final team standings of the event. There will be a minimum of one set of pries awarded for every six teams in the tournament.
6. All rules not specifically covered will be governed by the rules of the Junior Bowlers Tour and the general rules of bowling. The tournament director reserves all rights regarding the operation of the tournament.
Entries are to be mailed (with full entry fee enclosed) to:
JUNIOR BOWLERS TOUR 198 Tenth Avenue Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506
For further information, contact Chuck Pezzano Jr. - (973) 423-3339 or JBTBoss1@aol.com
All checks are to be made payable to: CHUCK PEZZANO JR.