JUNIOR BOWLERS TOUR SCRATCH TWO-PERSON TEAM TOURNAMENT Sunday, December 22, 2019 BOWLERO - BELLEVILLE 679 Washington Avenue Belleville, New Jersey (973) 751-2111
** Starting Time - 12:00 NOON **
$500 Scholarship for 1st Place(based on 32 teams)
Teams will be made up of two bowlers as follows: One team member must be a bowler in high school or below
The second team member may be ANY BOWLER (an adult bowler, a collegiate bowler or another junior bowler of any age)
TOURNAMENT RULES 1. This is a scratch tournament. Teams will be made up of two persons. At least one team member must be a high school aged bowler or younger. The other team member may be a bowler of any age.
2. Format: Teams will bowl four games across eight lanes in the qualifying round. The top 40% of the field will advance to the elimination finals. Teams in the finals will bowl one-game single-elimination matches until a champion is determined. Byes may be necessary in the first round to bring the number of teams to an easily managed number (16,8,4). Any byes that are necessary will be given to the teams with the highest four-game qualifying totals. Teams eliminated in the same round of matches will be placed in the standings based on their four-game qualifying score.
3. Entry fee is $90 per team.
4. The tournament will begin at 12:00 NOON on Sunday, December 22, 2019. Entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in entries will be accepted at the tournament as space permits.
5. Scholarships will be awarded to the junior bowlers based on the final team standings of the event. There will be a minimum of one scholarship prize awarded for every six teams in the tournament. If the team consists of two junior bowlers (any bowler age 21 or younger as of August 1, 2019), they will split the scholarship prize equally. If a team consists of one junior bowler and one adult bowler, the junior bowler will receive the entire scholarship prize.
7. All rules not specifically covered will be governed by the rules of the Junior Bowlers Tour and the general rules of bowling. The tournament director reserves all rights regarding the operation of the tournament.
Entries are to be mailed (with full entry fee enclosed) to:
JUNIOR BOWLERS TOUR 198 Tenth Avenue Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506
For further information, contact Chuck Pezzano Jr. - (973) 423-3339 or JBTBoss1@aol.com
All checks are to be made payable to: CHUCK PEZZANO JR.